The Citizens Constitutional Caucus (CCC) is composed of three levels:
•County Coordinators – Judges
• “We the People” – Jury
• Task Forces – Law Enforcement
State Outreach Council
Hears recommendations and acts thereon
CCC Advisory Council
The three tools used by each branch to mobilize “We The People” and restore constitutional governance are Educate-Legislate-Activate.
How the Citizens Constitutional Caucus is Structured
“We the People” are the basis for expressing our concepts and concerns that lead to the protection of the “Rule of Law” as portrayed in the Constitution, and the people are the implementers of that “Law.” In other words “We the People” are the fundamental building block, the beginning and the end, in the operation of the Republic and the Citizens Constitutional Caucus.
The Citizens Constitutional Caucus was inaugurate on 12-01-2012 and has rapidly evolved into the three distinctive levels as laid out by the Founders, Judicial, Legislative, and Executive, all based on the Judeo/Christian principles and guidelines as embraced in the Constitution, the embodiment of the “Rule of Law” for the Republic.
It is the responsibility of “We the People” to be involved in the process of governing. We need to express our concerns and concepts to the County Coordinators (The Court Judges) who consider what items need to be forwarded to the Out Reach Council for “legislative” action. Once the Out Reach Council has acted upon the recommendations the decisions are returned to the County Coordinators for the Jury (“We the People”) to facilitate. The Advisory Council is to oversee the guidelines of each branch and to assure the proper adherence and pursuit of same.
THE CAUCUS PROCEEDURE FOR MOBILIZING THE THREE BRANCHES
• Level 1 – Provide introductory information.
• Level 2 – Meet and Greet; build a personal relationship.
• Level 3 – Give more detailed information and selected classes.
• Level 4 – Activate “We the People” – County, Regional, and State Meetings
• Designate and integrate Constitutional Servants, i.e., elected and appointed officials.
• Develop Working Relationships with Public Servants.
• Propose Resolutions and Legislation
• Follow up with Legislative Bill sponsors and proceedings
• Publicize the Legislative proceedings – Social Media, Traditional, et al, Publicity
• Activate “We the People;” attend Legislator and Legislative meetings
• Stay Informed –Inform others – Be Involved
• Participate in one or more of the 3 branches
• Activate “We the People”